The ceiling fan is one of the most common household appliances in India. Most houses have two or more ceiling fans, although the number may be higher depending on the rooms. In terms of air conditioning, a ceiling fan is incredibly cost-effective and uses very little energy. Assist you in deciding which best fans in India to buy for your home.
When it comes to decreasing electricity use in the home, ceiling fans are the most overlooked item. Most people concentrate on lighting to reduce their high electricity bills, yet fans consume far more energy than lights.
Best Fans in India (Honest Reviews & Buying Guide)
To put things in perspective, a typical (non-BEE star rated) ceiling fan uses 75 Watts versus 55 Watts for a classic (very inefficient) tube light. A ceiling fan is also utilized during the day and night, whereas lighting is only used at night. Ceiling fans use more than twice or three times the amount of electricity that sunlight does.
When it comes to ceiling fans, though, most people overlook their power usage. So BEE, or the Bureau of Energy Effectiveness in India, began grading ceiling fans with a 1200 mm sweep (typical sized ceiling fans) a few years ago. Since then, manufacturers have started to make efficient ceiling fans.
To assist customers in making electricity consumption a deciding element, we (at Recommend. in) have decided to rank the best fans in India by power consumption and electrical size.
Atomberg Efficio 1200 mm BLDC Motor with Remote 3 Blade Ceiling Fan
Are you seeking the best ceiling fan in India with the most up-to-date features at a reasonable price? With this Atomberg Efficio 1200 mm fan, your quest will undoubtedly end here.
The fan’s most intriguing feature is that it uses Brushless Direct Current Technology (BLDC). Which utilizes only 28 watts of power at its peak speed and 6 watts at its lowest speed. As a result, it results in a large reduction in power use, resulting in lower electricity bills.
Another feature worth mentioning is the fan’s smart remote control, which enables simple operation. You won’t have to get out of your seat to regulate the speed or switch it on or off because you can do it all with the remote. You may also benefit from the fan’s cooling with five different speed levels.
Aside from all of these features, it has a fantastic design, robust construction, quiet operation, and a wide range of colour possibilities.
Atomberg Renesa 1200 mm BLDC Motor with Remote 3 Blade Ceiling Fan
Atomberg Renesa was created with one goal in mind: to deliver outstanding cooling while consuming the least amount of power possible.
As a result, this modest yet well-received fan features a 5-star BLDC motor that is energy-efficient and consumes between 6 and 28 watts depending on the fan’s speed. The best part is that it is reasonably priced. As a result, this fan is one of India’s top power-saving ceiling fans at a reasonable price.
Even when the voltage fluctuates, the incorporation of Inverter Stabilization Technology provides a constant speed. When it comes to convenience and comfort, the remote control feature allows you various options for adjusting the fan’s speed.
You can’t go wrong with this device, which has luxury features such as an LED light that can be used as a night lamp.
You may Also Like it..
- Top Washing Machine in India
- Best laptop in India
- Cheap Dishwasher in India
- Best AC in India
- Top Mattress in India
Havells Leganza 1200mm Ceiling Fan
Havells, as one of the best ceiling fan brands in India, offers a diverse range of ceiling fans, with the Havells Leganza being one of the most aesthetically pleasing. For larger rooms, this four-blade fan with four-speed settings provides unsurpassed airflow and cooling.
With a metallic paint finish, attractive blade trims, and a body ring, this one-of-a-kind design increases the fan’s lifetime while remaining reasonably priced.
The manufacturer’s warranty on this fan’s durability and performance is only two years; it will last longer. There are two colours to pick from pearl white-silver and bronze-gold, but both look wonderful in any home décor.
Crompton Hill Briz 48-inch Ceiling Fan
Crompton is a brand that is difficult to overlook when it comes to electric appliances, and their Hill Briz ceiling fan is a strong competitor with all of the special features. This ceiling fan has a ribbed aluminum body and creative angles that provide great air circulation over a big area. In addition, the double ball-bearing motor spins at an exceptionally high speed to give a fantastic cooling experience while ensuring quiet operation.
Another key benefit is its price; if you have been putting off replacing your old ceiling fan due to financial constraints, this Hill Briz, one of the top-rated ceiling fans in India 2020, is the perfect choice for you.
Orient Electric Aerostorm 1320mm Premium Ceiling Fan
Do you know which ceiling fan is the best and most durable in India in 2021? The answer is Orient Electric Aerostorm, a premium product with a well-engineered design and exceptional high-grade materials. The spiral curves in the 3D aerodynamic design of the blades thrust maximum air at 300 RPM for an excellent cooling experience.
Another aspect that sets it apart is the high gloss premium finish, which gives it a high-end appearance. Finally, despite the larger blade size, it only uses 75 watts of power.
It is built of glass-filled ABS, making it one of the most durable fans available. It’s a fantastic product; else, it wouldn’t have received such a large amount of good user evaluations.
It has a hefty price tag, but you may be willing to pay such a premium price considering its excellent build quality and performance.
Best Brands for Ceiling Fans in India
- Crompton Greaves
These are some of the most popular ceiling fan brands in India. There are some good energy-efficient ceiling fans among these brands. However, BLDC is the most recent and energy-efficient technology available to fans, and Orient, Superfan, and Stomberg are some good brands that offer BLDC fans.
Guide to Buying Best Fans in India
- Good airflow: They are essentially air circulation devices, and we should select the appropriate number of blades based on the size of the room. A 3-blade ceiling fan is usually required in a larger space. The more edges, the more drag the engine, and the smaller the speed, the less one are bought with three blades. If you’re in a smaller room or a more amazing location, though, you can get one with more edges.
- Easy to control– It’s a good idea to look for fans that have remote controls and timers, whether they’re tower, table, foot, or ceiling fans. With the Usha Efikas Compact 1 Blade tower, choose a V Guard Fiesta pedestal with a compact supply or a fan with remote control for your living or bedroom. You may turn your refrigerator on and off, as well as modify the speed of your bed or sofa, in this manner.
- Robust design: This may be ensured by employing the greatest cooling equipment brands, such as Crompton table fans, Galaxy tower fans, Ken star pedestal fans, and so on. These machines have been around for a while, and the public has come to rely on them for reliable service and extended life.
- Reduced noise level: It would be good to check the device’s noise level before purchasing it. If you buy the cooling system from Flipkart, the delivery guys will set it up for you and assess the noise levels to ensure it’s not too loud.
- Warranty: The fan you buy online should have a long warranty period, at least three years.
- Easy to clean: In this instance, bladeless fans are an option. They’re simple to keep clean.
What type of fan to buy for my room?
With so many alternatives available on the internet, it’s easy to become overwhelmed when deciding which fan to buy for a specific space.
- Decorative fans, particularly ceiling fans with lights, are highly popular right now. On Amazon, you may get various solutions, including metallic fans with attractive cooler options and metal designs. The light on the fan may create a certain mood in the room, and having the morning and the fan in one device is convenient. You can also check for children’s fans with cartoons or images painted or printed on them, providing a splash of colour to their rooms.
- When purchasing a piece of electrical equipment, energy efficiency is an important consideration. For example, it would be best if you bought energy-saving fans to don’t have to use as much electricity to run them. 70 Watts is the standard amount of power required. Anything less is, therefore, energy-efficient.
- A tower fan is a wonderful alternative for your living room since, despite their modest size, they can circulate air effectively while taking up very little space. In addition, this model usually comes with remote control, which makes it easier to use.
- Keep your bathroom and kitchen airy and fresh at all times by using exhaust fans from Bajaj, Surya, Havells, Luminous, or similar manufacturers. Kitchens can also benefit from the use of wall fans.
We are confident that this list of the most recent and best-selling ceiling fans in India. That will assist you in locating the highest quality ceiling fan that meets all of your requirements, including design, performance, and, most importantly, affordability. We’ve compiled a list of the best fans in India at various price points in this article. So that everyone can choose one that fits their budget. So get ready to have the most refreshing summer ever.